IT AUDIT EXECUTIVE
- Perform annual IT risk assessment, proposes and prioritize audits based on risk.
- Plan, conduct and document risk-based audit of IT functions, processes and underlying IT systems, which evaluate control environment, internal control, security and data integrity.
- Identify, assess and develop solutions for internal control, security and data integrity issues and make value-added recommendations to reduce cost, improve efficiency in processes and rectify weaknesses in controls.
- Monitor compliance with Company’s security policies, procedures, and processes as well as federal, state and local laws, regulations and accreditation criteria.
- Possess or is currently pursuing a Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) certification.
- Intend to pursue CISA and hold a degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, IT, or is a member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), with 2 to 3 years of IS auditing experience.
- Experience in general insurance industry is an added advantage.
- Possess analytical skill and knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken.