- Responsible for preparing the full sets of accounts, daily accounting activities, Cash Flow, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
- Prepare and review financial and management reports, company forecast and budget, cash flow management and related activities.
- Bank reconciliation and inventory control.
- Correspond with auditors, financial institutions, statutory bodies and foreign subsidiaries.
- Maintain effective internal controls and strict compliance with local laws, corporate governance, IFRS and corporate accounting policies and guidelines.
- Degree in Accounting with minimum 3 years’ work experience.
- Preferably with hands-on experience in preparing full set of accounts in a trading company.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken.
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated, highly disciplined and a team player willing to work in a challenging environment.